G660, G760 and G860
Built on the FT principle these quality mowers are interchangeable cassette systems with one minute changeover giving options to fit 8 different heads including scarifiers, verticutters, brushes, spikers, slitters as well as 6 or 8 bladed cutter cassettes. Available as 26″ (66cm), 30″ (76cm) and 34″(86cm) widths. View specifications below.
TO PURCHASE DENNIS MOWERS, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
G660, G760 & G860 Specifications
|Cutting Width||660mm (26")||760mm (30")||860mm (34")|
|Cylinder||6 or 8 bladed heavy duty spiral|
|Height of Cut||8 - 56mm|
|Cutter Performance||95 cuts/m (88 cuts/yd)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||1250 x 875 x 1020mm||1250 x 975 x 1020mm||1250 x 1075 x 1020mm|
|Weight (inc. cyl.)||148kg||156kg||166kg|
|Engine Petrol||Honda 5.5hp||Honda 5.5hp||Honda 6.5hp|
|Drive System||Brake band for roller and dog drive to disengage cutter for transport|
|Final Drive||Poly "V" high performance belts under constant tension|
G660, G760 & G860 Features & Benefits
- Low ground pressure ONLY 166kg
- 26", 30" (760mm) or 34"(860mm) cutting width
- 11 quick changeover cassette options (more in development)
- Trailer seat option
- Strong modular construction
- Lift over framework for rotproof lightweight grassbox reduces storage space and makes transport on trailers easy
- Low vibration handlebars
- Easy start reliable and powerful engine
- Quality steel geared differential in oil bath for easy manoeuvrability without scuffing
- Long Life drive system with quality components for reliable operation
- Excellent sight lines of front roller from operators position
- Cast 3 section aluminum ribbed rear roller for positive traction in all conditions
- The G660/
G760/G860 are easy and comfortable to operate. The handlebar console houses the controls - throttle, park brake, switches and cutter clutch. Only the forward drive handle needs to be held in by the operator. This reduces operator fatigue and with the built in electrical interlocks makes the machine ultra safe to use.
- The handlebar design makes manoeuvring easy and the wide adjustment makes it comfortable for all heights.
- High quality Sheffield steel cylinder and bottom blade with six blades in opposed spiral format to throw the grass evenly into the box. Adjustment of bottom blade to cylinder easy and positive with single spanner.
- Large diameter front roller with adjustable scraper for precise height of cut control. Easy to adjust on both sides of machine with single spanner.