TO PURCHASE DENNIS MOWERS, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
Gang Mowers Specification
|Cutting Width||Width of cut for 3 units is 1750mm (69”)|
|Height of Cut||6 - 30mm (1/4 - 1 1/4")|
|Cutter Performance||30 cuts/m (35 cuts/yd)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||508 x 840 x 330mm|
|Weight (approx)||50 kg (110 lbs)|
|Engine||Requires min 12hp tractor|
|Drive System||Ground driven|
|Speed of Operation||Max 10 kph (7mph)|
Gang Mowers Features & Benefits
- 24" (610mm) cutting units
- 69” (1750mm) cutting width as a set of 3
- 50mm ball or jaw hitch to suit
- Sheffield steel 5 bladed cylinder and bottom blade
- Cast iron wheels and ribbed rubber tyres for positive drive to cylinders
- Sealed no maintenance rear rollers with scrapers for even height of cut
- Easy to dismantle frame assembly
- Low maintenance units
- Free wheel reverse ensures safe transport
- Robust construction gives a quality cut without bouncing
- Easy positive height of cut adjustment on the quality rear roller. Scraper bar fitted to ensure even height of cut.
- Simple to set bottom blade to cylinder adjustment ensures that the units are always on cut. The deflector plate is adjustable for even throw of mown clippings.
- 50mm ball or jaw hitch to suit most types of mower means the units can be quickly detached from the tractor unit.