TO PURCHASE DENNIS MOWERS, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
G560 and G680 Specification
|Cutting Width||560mm (22")||680mm (27")|
|Cylinder||5 bladed heavy duty spiral|
|Height of Cut||6mm - 55mm|
|Cutter Performance||65 cuts/m (60 cuts/yd)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||1020 x 740 x 1050mm||1020 x 870 x 1050mm|
|Engine||Honda 4hp||Honda 5.5hp|
|Drive System||Quality 'V' and Poly 'V' belts|
|Speed||5km/h (3.2 mph)|
G560 and G680 Features & Benefits
- 22" (560mm) or 27" (680mm) cutting width
- Low maintenance
- Trailer seat option
- Strong modular construction to withstand the toughest contracts
- Lift over framework for rotproof grassbox reduces storage space and makes transport on trailers easy
- Low vibration handlebars
- Easy start engine incorporating a flywheel for smooth running
- Quality steel geared differential in roller with labyrinth seal to protect from dirt
- Long life bearings, bushes and cast iron pulleys throughout giving reliable operation
- Excellent sight lines of front roller from operators position
- The G560 and G680 are easy and comfortable to operate. The handlebar console houses the controls - throttle, park brake, switches and cutter clutch. Only the forward drive handle needs to be held in by the operator. This reduces operator fatigue and with the built in electrical interlocks makes the machine ultra safe to use.
- The handlebar design makes manoeuvring easy and the wide adjustment makes it comfortable for all heights.
- High quality Sheffield steel cylinder and bottom blade. Cylinder is 5 bladed with long life greasable bearings. Adjustment of bottom blade to cylinder easy and positive with single spanner.
- Large diameter front roller with adjustable scraper for precise height of cut control. Easy to adjust on both sides of machine with single spanner.