Superbly balanced, easy to manoeuvre fine turf mower.
An 11 bladed cutting cylinder ensures an ultra fine finish and has an ultra short wheelbase for undulating surfaces. The machine encompasses the simple ‘no tools required’ click height adjustors and the low noise, low vibration Honda Q9 engine.
The machine is easy to pull ensuring an accurate alignment for the next run. Also available with 7 bladed cutting cylinder.
TO PURCHASE DENNIS MOWERS, CALL CS TRADING @ (864) 843•5972
|Cutting Width||560mm (22")|
|Height of cut||3mm - 15mm|
|Cutter Performance||200 cuts/m (185 cuts/yd)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||1172 x 820 x 1170mm|
|Weight (inc Cyl)||120 kgs|
|Engine Petrol||Honda GX 120|
Razor Features & Benefits
- 11 bladed British made cylinder, relief ground for quality of cut and long inter grind intervals
- Heavy duty independent cutter and roller clutches for smooth take up
- Ultra short wheelbase for undulating greens
- Simple and positive height of cut adjustment with 'click adjust'
- Weile roller as standard for that perfect finish
- 2 section cast aluminium rear roller with steel guard differential
- High impact resistance acrylic guards
- No more stub axles - quick release transport wheel kit c/w kick stand
- Easy 'pull back' for accurate alignment of next run
- Honda power - ultimate easy start long life engine with Q9 low noise vibration technology